Wednesday, March 21, 2012

TFD Photoshoot~Cowboy Boots & Petticoats

Back in 2010, we did a little photo shoot for The Farrier's Daughter.
I was planning an event and needed some photographs for the flier. 

With a little (ok, A LOT, of help from family), we got some pretty good shots that I never got around to sharing.....well, until now any way. 


 Rebecca, my model, was sporting a vintage petticoat, cowboy boots, a simple tank with loose fitting rhinestone belt, and a straw hat to top it off the look.


A little family photo fun as we wrapped things up.
From Left to Right...
My sister Darcie, nephew Wyatt, his mama (and TFD model) Rebecca, my oldest daughter Raegen, my sweet southern mama Vicki, Myself, and my baby Reese!


Looking for a fun new way to wear your favorite pair of boots? 
Try pairing them with a pettiskirt!











We had sooo much fun! Looking forward to this snow passing and some sunny days so that we can have another shoot soon.

Maybe this time, I won't take 2 years to share.

1 comment:

Whatcha Think? I'd love to know...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-21720588-4